I called him to find out where he got the pamphlet and all he said was it was missing the label, ... I asked him when he got it and he said he got it on Saturday, which was five days before I saw them. I asked him why he didn't bother to call me and let me know there was a defect in five days and why I had to hear it from Dan and not him. I've been trying to talk to him and sit down with him but he never returns my phone calls. I told him that I am as honest as the day is long and that if there was no label that obviously someone pulled it off.
I suspect that someone removed the labels I affixed to the literature and that he or she or their surrogate plans on filing a complaint. The purpose of this letter is to advise your office that no pieces of literature were distributed without the required disclaimer and that I believe that if a complaint is filed someone is tampering with my literature to make a false complaint. Obviously, affixing labels was not the best short-term solution but the problem was addressed immediately and a long-term solution was achieved.